Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Climategate: Follow the Money

Bret Stephans inquires as to the financial interests of the Global
Warming crowd. This is part of the fallout from the leaked Climate
Research Unit emails.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB4000...56612425020549
0.html

The Wall Street Journal, 2 December 2009.

Joe Gwinn
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Joseph Gwinn" wrote in message
Bret Stephans inquires as to the financial interests of the Global
Warming crowd. This is part of the fallout from the leaked Climate
Research Unit emails.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB4000...56612425020549
0.html

The Wall Street Journal, 2 December 2009.

Joe Gwinn

Yes, follow the money. One one side you have a relatively small number of
academic researchers scrounging to secure academic salaries for themselves
and their staffs.

On the other side you have the full weight of all the oil/coal/gas companies
along with the fossil fuel producing countries such as Saudi Arabia, Russia,
China, Venezuela, UAE, Kuwait, etc. who stand to loose many trillions of
dollars if fossil fuel consumption dries up.

Anyone who studies the issue and claims with a straight face the money leads
to the climate researchers is bought and paid for.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 03 Dec 2009 11:46:25 -0800, anorton wrote:
[...]

Please tell me how I'm supposed to collect this alleged "bought and paid
for" money.

I could sure use the cash.

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 03 Dec 2009 12:54:31 -0800, the infamous Rich Grise
scrawled the following:

[...]

Ditto here. I disbelieve the alarmists a whole lot, so that should be
a large wad of cash!

--
Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas
to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label