Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Is everyone on the YOUTUBE circuit making bookends?????

I received a bunch of mails from different subscriptions, everyone has
done bookends today... so far 4.
WHAT THE HEY? DID YOUTUBE request bookends :-)
--
Jeff
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 23:04:26 -0400, woodchucker
wrote:

I received a bunch of mails from different subscriptions, everyone has
done bookends today... so far 4.
WHAT THE HEY? DID YOUTUBE request bookends :-)

From the Mere Mortals website:

"Recently, Jack Houweling invited a number of YouTube woodworkers to
participate in an interesting exercise. He asked us all to design and
build a pair of bookends and post our videos on the same day. How
fascinating to see how each of us approach the same project! The best
part is that this is a great community-building opportunity. I hope we
can expose viewers to woodworkers and shows they may be unaware of."

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI Vancouver BC
peterbb (at) telus.net
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

I received a bunch of mails from different subscriptions, everyone has
done bookends today... so far 4.
WHAT THE HEY? DID YOUTUBE request bookends :-)

From the Mere Mortals website:

"Recently, Jack Houweling invited a number of YouTube woodworkers to
participate in an interesting exercise. He asked us all to design and
build a pair of bookends and post our videos on the same day. How
fascinating to see how each of us approach the same project! The best
part is that this is a great community-building opportunity. I hope we
can expose viewers to woodworkers and shows they may be unaware of."

Well that explains it.
Thanks for the explanation.. I'll have to look at the other videos.
I only viewed Jacks.

--
Jeff

Youtube harry Home Repair 15 December 3rd 12 05:55 PM
Youtube harry UK diy 19 May 12th 11 10:40 AM
my youtube busted Steve B[_10_] Metalworking 11 March 13th 11 04:43 PM
OT just a link to youtube U3--X [email protected] Metalworking 0 May 5th 10 12:26 PM
Making a %on circuit. Colin Dawson Electronics 0 March 23rd 04 10:36 PM