Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ping woodchucker

Jeff, you need to get off the internet and get a ****ing
job, NOW! I think I speak for most here when I say we are
sick and ****ing tired of welfare queens like you living on
the public dole while we work our asses off to pay the taxes
that support deadbeats like yourself! If you spent 1/10 the
amount of time looking for employment as you do surfing
Youtube, Craigslist, and posting to this group you would
have had a job long ago.

http://scottlong1980.files.wordpress...08/fraud2.jpeg

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sunday, March 30, 2014 6:33:36 PM UTC-4, Richard Starkey wrote:
Jeff, you need to get off the internet and get a ****ing

job, NOW! I think I speak for most here when I say we are

sick and ****ing tired of welfare queens like you living on

the public dole while we work our asses off to pay the taxes

that support deadbeats like yourself! If you spent 1/10 the

amount of time looking for employment as you do surfing

Youtube, Craigslist, and posting to this group you would

have had a job long ago.

http://scottlong1980.files.wordpress...08/fraud2.jpeg

Well that certainly explains a lot.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 3/30/2014 6:33 PM, Richard Starkey wrote:
Jeff, you need to get off the internet and get a ****ing
job, NOW! I think I speak for most here when I say we are
sick and ****ing tired of welfare queens like you living on
the public dole while we work our asses off to pay the taxes
that support deadbeats like yourself! If you spent 1/10 the
amount of time looking for employment as you do surfing
Youtube, Craigslist, and posting to this group you would
have had a job long ago.

http://scottlong1980.files.wordpress...08/fraud2.jpeg

Thanks Rich, now go stick your dick up your ass.

As far as paying taxes, when I am working I am sure I pay more than a
dick wad like yourself.

It's probably idiots like you that let the current situation happen
where you wanted cheaper and that meant eliminating jobs for American's....

Or if you are a business owner, maybe you cried to get cheaper labor,
and then cried too when people who lived here could not afford to buy
your goods anymore.

--
Jeff
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 3/30/2014 7:21 PM, Leon wrote:
On 3/30/2014 5:33 PM, Richard Starkey wrote:
Jeff, you need to get off the internet and get a ****ing
job, NOW! I think I speak for most here when I say we are
sick and ****ing tired of welfare queens like you living on
the public dole while we work our asses off to pay the taxes
that support deadbeats like yourself! If you spent 1/10 the
amount of time looking for employment as you do surfing
Youtube, Craigslist, and posting to this group you would
have had a job long ago.

http://scottlong1980.files.wordpress...08/fraud2.jpeg

Troll!

Yea I saw where it came from, he re-rerouted through sewer.dizum... ...
But he apparently does know my current situation.

But I think I attacked Brian and he is upset. And I get that.. But I
don't like people showing bad technique, if you are going to teach, or
show what you can do, then do it right.

--
Jeff

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 3/30/2014 7:53 PM, woodchucker wrote:
On 3/30/2014 7:21 PM, Leon wrote:
[...]

FWIW I think the best teacher could be taught a thing or two. There
would be no videos if every one had to be perfect in every ones eyes
before presenting.
The absolute worst "HACK" that I have seen was the guy that had a DIY
show and built crap with his SCMS which he insisted on calling a RAS.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Richard Starkey wrote:
Jeff, you need to get off the internet and get a ****ing
job, NOW! I think I speak for most here when I say we are
sick and ****ing tired of welfare queens like you living on
the public dole while we work our asses off to pay the taxes
that support deadbeats like yourself! If you spent 1/10 the
amount of time looking for employment as you do surfing
Youtube, Craigslist, and posting to this group you would
have had a job long ago.

Kinda hard to take anyone seriously who hides behind a screen name like
that. See ya troll...

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

FWIW I think the best teacher could be taught a thing or two. There
would be no videos if every one had to be perfect in every ones eyes before presenting.
The absolute worst "HACK" that I have seen was the guy that had a DIY
show and built crap with his SCMS which he insisted on calling a RAS.

Bruce Johnson. As a finisher/refinished, perhaps. As a woodworker, meh.

--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 3/31/2014 5:21 AM, Swingman wrote:
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

FWIW I think the best teacher could be taught a thing or two. There
would be no videos if every one had to be perfect in every ones eyes before presenting.
The absolute worst "HACK" that I have seen was the guy that had a DIY
show and built crap with his SCMS which he insisted on calling a RAS.

Bruce Johnson. As a finisher/refinished, perhaps. As a woodworker, meh.

That's him.

I always get him mixed up with

Dean Johnson, HomeTime
Don Johnson, Miami Vice

;~)

OT PING: TDD Oren[_2_] Home Repair 33 December 22nd 13 12:01 AM
Ping Lew Gramp's shop[_2_] Woodworking 8 February 10th 13 04:01 AM
Changing my handle to woodchucker. tiredofspam Woodworking 12 January 8th 13 02:32 AM
Fly by night PING PING Shopdog Woodworking 6 May 18th 06 04:08 AM
Ping Ned S StaticsJason Metalworking 1 February 25th 06 04:38 AM