Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What is DeWalt/B&D radial arm saw worth?

I just came across a dewalt 7730 in a house I was cleaning out. Was going to put it on Craigslist but had no idea what to ask for it as it is an older model and I know they are expensive new. Do u think $200 is a fair asking price?
Posted to rec.woodworking

dadiOH wrote:

Ditto and I wouldn't part with mine either. Sure beats a table saw
when you need to whack a foot off a 10' piece 8/4 oak.

Yeahbut, I so prefer my SCMS over any radial arm saw for this type of work.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

Throw out a price.....200.00
I have an old Sears Radical Arm Saw....
It still sits in my shop and I never use it.
Although they do have some interesting adaptions I always liked.
They are quite dangerous, and can be lethal in the wrong hands....
john

wrote in message

I just came across a dewalt 7730 in a house I was cleaning out. Was going to
put it on Craigslist but had no idea what to ask for it as it is an older
model and I know they are expensive new. Do u think $200 is a fair asking
price?

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message

I just came across a dewalt 7730 in a house I was
cleaning out. Was going to put it on Craigslist but had
no idea what to ask for it as it is an older model and I
know they are expensive new. Do u think $200 is a fair
asking price?

It would be more than I would pay for that saw. If you want to go to Kent,
WA, you can buy one for $45 on Craig's List; if you want to go to Maryland,
there is one for $300.

--

dadiOH

Dewalt Radial Arm Saw SBH[_2_] Woodworking 0 October 8th 08 02:25 AM
FA: DeWalt Cordless Tools, DeWalt 8" Radial Arm Saw Marty Escarcega Woodworking 0 April 25th 06 10:50 AM
Old AMF Dewalt radial arm saw John Woodworking 2 February 3rd 06 01:30 PM
Dewalt G6 Radial Arm Saw? toller Woodworking 4 April 11th 05 02:09 PM
DeWalt Radial Arm Saw Malcolm Webb Woodworking 5 December 24th 04 02:14 PM