Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default What is DeWalt/B&D radial arm saw worth?

wrote:
I just came across a dewalt 7730 in a house I was cleaning out. Was going to put it on Craigslist but had no idea what to ask for it as it is an older model and I know they are expensive new. Do u think $200 is a fair asking price?

Your price sounds fair enough. Your dilemma may be that there just
doesn't seem to be as much demand for radial arm saws as in the past.
Couldn't you find any reference prices on craigslist? Since you got it
for free, it sounds like you can afford to let it go cheap (which is
what will probably happen). Good luck!