toller

Default Dewalt G6 Radial Arm Saw?

An auction next week has a Dewalt G6 RAS. It says it is 6", 5hp.

Any idea what this is? A google search came up with nothing. I would like
a small RAS, but 5hp does not sound small; I expect either the 6" or the 5hp
is a typo.

glensmith

Dewalt made a "GE" that came in 16" and 5hp.

see http://www.owwm.com
and look by manufacturer

also

http://www.originalsaw.com/

they took over the RAS's

Glen

"toller" wrote in message
An auction next week has a Dewalt G6 RAS. It says it is 6", 5hp.

Any idea what this is? A google search came up with nothing. I would

like
a small RAS, but 5hp does not sound small; I expect either the 6" or the

5hp
is a typo.

toller

"glensmith" wrote in message
Dewalt made a "GE" that came in 16" and 5hp.

Thanks. Sadly it would pretty much fill my shop.