Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Delta 50-720 CT dust collector

Any of you have this dust collector?
Can you tell me the size of the opening (diameter) for the bags on the
bottom?

I can't find bags for the jet, but everyone carries the delta even
though delta no longer makes this DC.

--
Jeff
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 3/6/2014 1:11 PM, woodchucker wrote:
Any of you have this dust collector?
Can you tell me the size of the opening (diameter) for the bags on the
bottom?

I can't find bags for the jet, but everyone carries the delta even
though delta no longer makes this DC.

No...but these guys can....

http://www.americanfabricfilter.com/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 3/10/2014 11:55 AM, Pat Barber wrote:
On 3/6/2014 1:11 PM, woodchucker wrote:
Any of you have this dust collector?
Can you tell me the size of the opening (diameter) for the bags on the
bottom?

I can't find bags for the jet, but everyone carries the delta even
though delta no longer makes this DC.

No...but these guys can....

http://www.americanfabricfilter.com/

Thanks but even their poly bags start at 21" the jet is only 14"..

--
Jeff
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 3/10/2014 9:14 AM, woodchucker wrote:
On 3/10/2014 11:55 AM, Pat Barber wrote:
On 3/6/2014 1:11 PM, woodchucker wrote:
Any of you have this dust collector?
Can you tell me the size of the opening (diameter) for the bags on the
bottom?

I can't find bags for the jet, but everyone carries the delta even
though delta no longer makes this DC.

No...but these guys can....

http://www.americanfabricfilter.com/

Thanks but even their poly bags start at 21" the jet is only 14"..

Strangely enough, Lowes seems to carry those bags...

http://www.lowes.com/pd_470207-34340...ductId=4743315