Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Delta Dust Collector Model 50-850

Woodworker wrote:
I am wondering if there is available one-micron dust collection bag
for Delta dust collector model 50-850. Where can I buy them and how
much.

Have you asked Delta?

If they don't have them, Lee Valley has a few different sizes. Oneida
also sells oversized filter bags.

Prices from LV and Oneida are up to about $70.

Chris
Posted to rec.woodworking

These folks have any bag you want, oversized is even better for
max flow....

http://www.americanfabricfilter.com/...oodworking.php

I have a giant model on 50-850 and it is remarkable.

Tell the ladies what machine you have and how much
headroom you have and they will fix you right up..

Woodworker wrote:
I am wondering if there is available one-micron dust collection bag
for Delta dust collector model 50-850. Where can I buy them and how
much.

Thank you.

.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:33:51 GMT, Pat Barber
wrote:

These folks have any bag you want, oversized is even better for
max flow....

http://www.americanfabricfilter.com/...oodworking.php

I have a giant model on 50-850 and it is remarkable.

Tell the ladies what machine you have and how much
headroom you have and they will fix you right up..

I found this almost new Delta Dust Collector with a 30-micron bag.
Before I buy it, I am trying to find out if there are one-micron bag
available for this dust collector.

Thank you and Chris too :-)