Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Rubber Band Machine Gun

This is an interesting idea that every office needs and could keep
someone occupied for the cold winter months.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2535224/Thats-got-hurt-Student-designs-85-machine-gun-fires-14-RUBBER-BANDS-second.html?vsmaid=139&vcid=27738

Now if we could just get someone to do it in Sketchup.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/31/2014 2:13 PM, NamPhong wrote:
This is an interesting idea that every office needs and could keep
someone occupied for the cold winter months.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2535224/Thats-got-hurt-Student-designs-85-machine-gun-fires-14-RUBBER-BANDS-second.html?vsmaid=139&vcid=27738

Now if we could just get someone to do it in Sketchup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCSyraIDKcg
Instruction book is 9 bucks.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/15917204...=Rotarymek-10x
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/31/2014 3:13 PM, NamPhong wrote:
This is an interesting idea that every office needs and could keep
someone occupied for the cold winter months.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2535224/Thats-got-hurt-Student-designs-85-machine-gun-fires-14-RUBBER-BANDS-second.html?vsmaid=139&vcid=27738

Now if we could just get someone to do it in Sketchup.

I didn't look at the link, but rubber band machine guns were
nothing new when I was a boy. The simplest was a multishot
that held several bands pulled back into a series of notches.
The trigger was curved so it pushed them out of the notches
one at a time.

Of course it isn't as easy as it was then. Rubber inner
tubes made a great source of bands and were readily available.

Bill
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/1/2014 8:25 AM, Bill Gill wrote:
On 1/31/2014 3:13 PM, NamPhong wrote:
This is an interesting idea that every office needs and could keep
someone occupied for the cold winter months.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2535224/Thats-got-hurt-Student-designs-85-machine-gun-fires-14-RUBBER-BANDS-second.html?vsmaid=139&vcid=27738

Now if we could just get someone to do it in Sketchup.

I didn't look at the link, but rubber band machine guns were
nothing new when I was a boy. The simplest was a multishot
that held several bands pulled back into a series of notches.
The trigger was curved so it pushed them out of the notches
one at a time.

Of course it isn't as easy as it was then. Rubber inner
tubes made a great source of bands and were readily available.

Bill

Might want to take a look, this gun has the multi-notches but is also
built like a Gatling gun, it has multiple barrels that spin too.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/31/2014 3:13 PM, NamPhong wrote:
This is an interesting idea that every office needs and could keep
someone occupied for the cold winter months.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2535224/Thats-got-hurt-Student-designs-85-machine-gun-fires-14-RUBBER-BANDS-second.html?vsmaid=139&vcid=27738

Now if we could just get someone to do it in Sketchup.

Well stock up on rubber bands now before the government buys them all up!