Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A new way to glue up face frame type frames

For years I would use clamps to along the length of the frame or door
stiles to pull the rails in and flush with the ends of the stiles. The
problem would be if the rails were in too far to begin with. I would have
to tap the rails back out to the ends of the stiles flush with the clamp
face,

Below Is my solution that requires no tapping and it pulls every thing up
snug and flush,
After tightening the clamps pulling the sides of the stiles up to the ends
of the rails I remove every thing else, all other clamps.

http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0091009/ph...1/12140851433/

Frameless cabinets vs. face frames -- Is one truly better than the other? [email protected] Woodworking 16 October 30th 07 07:26 PM
Removing cabinet face frames from ply boxes steve Woodworking 7 April 13th 07 08:19 PM
Face Frames Vic Baron Woodworking 4 September 24th 05 11:01 PM
night stand leg and face frames size Paul O. Woodworking 11 April 5th 05 10:30 PM
face frames, PH vs. biscuit habbi Woodworking 6 February 21st 05 06:06 AM