Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default A new way to glue up face frame type frames

For years I would use clamps to along the length of the frame or door
stiles to pull the rails in and flush with the ends of the stiles. The
problem would be if the rails were in too far to begin with. I would have
to tap the rails back out to the ends of the stiles flush with the clamp
face,

Below Is my solution that requires no tapping and it pulls every thing up
snug and flush,
After tightening the clamps pulling the sides of the stiles up to the ends
of the rails I remove every thing else, all other clamps.

http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0091009/ph...1/12140851433/