Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default shop broom

Years ago I bought a rubber brush for the shop at a garage sale.
I used to see something like it at the wood shows.
I haven't seen them in years at the shows.

Mine is wearing at the collar where it attaches to the pole, and my
other one (cheapie version) broke today. The cheapie had plastic
carrier, while the older higher quality one is all rubber exterior and
possibly steel molded in..

Has any one gone to the shows this year and seen these guys show up with
the brooms. They really are better than a regular broom.

--
Jeff

reduce diameter of broom handle to fit broom head [email protected] UK diy 23 January 8th 20 03:28 PM
Best broom leza wang Home Repair 8 September 24th 13 09:37 PM
Scotch Broom & Spanish Broom removal tips Danny D.[_5_] Home Repair 7 January 10th 13 10:40 AM
The History of the Broom HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 5 June 16th 12 07:23 AM
Broom Hilda Bill Gill Home Repair 0 October 16th 05 02:26 PM