Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Wan tto to make a cutting board?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVB5zjTraLk#t=424

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 11/12/2013 12:44 PM, Leon wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVB5zjTraLk#t=424

Nicely done ... too damn busy to do it now, I'm saving things like that
for my old age.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 11/12/2013 2:57 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 11/12/2013 12:44 PM, Leon wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVB5zjTraLk#t=424

Nicely done ... too damn busy to do it now, I'm saving things like that
for my old age.

You know that box I gave you several years ago? I was going to start
doing that then.

There was another similar cutting board, one size piece that was put
together in 3 different colors. 3D looking but required exact fit.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVB5zjTraLk#t=424

That is an optical illusion cutting board.

Not recommended for folks who use mind altering drugs! LOL I have this
image or an old fart cutting something that he shouldn't due to the
interplay of light and form on this thing. I do think it is creative and
imaginative. I like the way it looks. But I am just paranoid on cutting
on something that MOVES!!!

Make one or more and give them to young people. Keep the old folks away
from this thing!

Just my curmudgeon opinion.