Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Make a Curvy Cutting Board!

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum...ad.php?tid=116

My 50th woodworking video production and my wife's first GarageWoodworks
video appearance (reluctantly).
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Monday, July 16, 2012 7:33:10 AM UTC-5, GarageWoodworks wrote:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum...ad.php?tid=116

My 50th woodworking video production and my wife's first GarageWoodworks
video appearance (reluctantly).

Very artistic approach to a kitchen utility device. Contrasting colors and grain patterns look nice.

RonB

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/16/2012 12:13 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
Thanks Ron. It already has knife marks on it. Cringe

Of course... ;~) Especially if you use it.

Try this Brian, assemble an end grain cutting block, route a 3/16" wide
curvey line in it, inlay a strip of contrasting wood in that.

On 7/16/2012 12:39 PM, RonB wrote:
On Monday, July 16, 2012 7:33:10 AM UTC-5, GarageWoodworks wrote:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum...ad.php?tid=116

My 50th woodworking video production and my wife's first
GarageWoodworks
video appearance (reluctantly).

Very artistic approach to a kitchen utility device. Contrasting
colors and grain patterns look nice.

RonB

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/16/2012 2:01 PM, Leon wrote:
On 7/16/2012 12:13 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
Thanks Ron. It already has knife marks on it. Cringe

Of course... ;~) Especially if you use it.

Try this Brian, assemble an end grain cutting block, route a 3/16" wide
curvey line in it, inlay a strip of contrasting wood in that.

Interesting idea. I've yet to make an end-grain cutting board.