Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cardinals: Most knowledgeble fans in baseball

If you don't believe me, ask them. Any of them.

Here is the Cardinals announcer laughing at Boston for holding Wong on first.

http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2013/...he-runner.html
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Monday, October 28, 2013 5:42:49 PM UTC-5, Michael wrote:
If you don't believe me, ask them. Any of them.

Here is the Cardinals announcer laughing at Boston for holding Wong on first.

http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2013/...he-runner.html

Sorry. Wrong newsgroup.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Monday, October 28, 2013 5:42:49 PM UTC-5, Michael wrote:
If you don't believe me, ask them. Any of them.

Here is the Cardinals announcer laughing at Boston for holding Wong on first.

http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2013/...he-runner.html

Sorry, wrong newsgroup, and I'm sure Cardinal fans can spell "knowledgeable."
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/28/2013 5:43 PM, Michael wrote:
On Monday, October 28, 2013 5:42:49 PM UTC-5, Michael wrote:
If you don't believe me, ask them. Any of them.

Here is the Cardinals announcer laughing at Boston for holding Wong on first.

http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2013/...he-runner.html

Sorry. Wrong newsgroup.

Don't yu mean Wong newsgroup? ;~)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 28 Oct 2013 18:08:57 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
Sorry. Wrong newsgroup.

Don't yu mean Wong newsgroup? ;~)

Same reply as your last play on words joke.

Booo, Hisss!

will have to watch Cardinals game in b/w! s Electronics Repair 0 April 17th 10 12:58 PM
Baseball bats p4o2 Woodworking 45 July 15th 08 06:49 AM
baseball bats..... [email protected] Woodturning 1 May 21st 06 04:10 PM
baseball bats..... [email protected] Woodturning 0 May 21st 06 03:00 PM
baseball bat Jeff Woodturning 20 July 22nd 05 05:37 PM