Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New Miter Saw and Stand

I finally retired my old compound miter saw to dedicated metal use and
replaced it with a HF 10" sliding compound miter. I had to rebuild my saw
stand to fit the new saw. Pictures at:

http://s1259.photobucket.com/user/mi...?sort=3&page=1

How do you like that pencil holder? Great way to repurpose something. Some
here will certainly know what it was in its former life, but for those who
don't - look in the Snapbucket album.

It's actually the pencil holder I'm most proud of!

--

-Mike-