Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ryobi miter saw (TS1343L) has no lock plate?

It's mentioned about a dozen times in the manual but it's not shown
in the figures.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/1/2013 12:46 PM, John Doe wrote:
It's mentioned about a dozen times in the manual but it's not shown
in the figures.

Seems that it would have been less trouble to "show it in the figures"
rather than mention it a dozen times that it is not in the figures. :~)
Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon lcb11211 swbelldotnet wrote:

John Doe wrote:

It's mentioned about a dozen times in the manual but it's not
shown in the figures.

Seems that it would have been less trouble to "show it in the
figures" rather than mention it a dozen times that it is not in
the figures. :~)

I don't know what that means.

I think the lock plate doesn't exist on this model, that's why
they don't show it. I have no idea why they mention it a dozen
times, except maybe sloppy paperwork. I've seen one other person
with the same question, on the Internet. I'm surprised more don't
have the same question, but maybe nobody else reads the manual. Or
maybe they don't care to ask, considering the low price.
Posted to rec.woodworking

John Doe wrote:

It's mentioned about a dozen times in the manual but it's not
shown in the figures.

Seems that it would have been less trouble to "show it in the
figures" rather than mention it a dozen times that it is not in
the figures. :~)

I don't know what that means.

I think the lock plate doesn't exist on this model, that's why
they don't show it. I have no idea why they mention it a dozen
times, except maybe sloppy paperwork. I've seen one other person
with the same question, on the Internet. I'm surprised more don't
have the same question, but maybe nobody else reads the manual. Or
maybe they don't care to ask, considering the low price.

I was just trying to be funny. Sorry

Ryobi miter saw (TS1343L) has no lock plate? John Doe Home Repair 7 September 1st 13 11:40 PM
Lock plate question Kurt Ullman Home Repair 7 August 16th 11 01:29 PM
Lock Miter Router bit Vic Woodworking 6 August 5th 06 11:57 PM
Ryobi 12inch compound miter saw [email protected] Woodworking 8 June 8th 06 11:09 PM
First try with miter lock bit John T Woodworking 11 December 7th 04 01:23 AM