Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 3M Paint And Varnish Removal Discs

Hi,

3M produces a series of paint, varnish, and rust removal discs. Which model
would be best for removing paint and stain from wood moldings? The moldings
are exterior so the finish needed be left unblemished. We wore out the only
one we had but I don't know which model was.

Thanks,
Gary

Posted to rec.woodworking

Gary wrote:
Hi,

3M produces a series of paint, varnish, and rust removal discs. Which
model would be best for removing paint and stain from wood
moldings? The moldings are exterior so the finish needed be left
unblemished. We wore out the only one we had but I don't know which
model was.

Can you describe the one you had - or look on the 3M web site to find the
model number? Should be easy after that to find where to buy one.

--

-Mike-