Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Temperature

On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 19:41:56 -0500, Leon wrote:

On 7/1/2013 11:04 AM, jo4hn wrote:
On 7/1/2013 5:44 AM, Leon wrote:
Strange weather we are having in the Houston area.

Visited with Swingman and his wife on Saturday and his shaded street
just before 6pm showed 108 on the car thermometer. I cannot remember
ever seeing it that hot in Houston.

It is normal for the wake up radio to indicate 80 degrees at sun up in
the Houston area during the summer.

For the Houston area May was still very cool, June was unusually hot,
more like August.

This morning we continue to get the north wind that we had yesterday
and which is predicted for the next several days.

In my neighborhood near Cinco Ranch, about 22 miles due west of
Swingman we have now probably set a record low of 66 degrees for the
first day of July.
We are lucky to see lows in the 60's in September. For the rest of
the
week our forecast lows are about 15 degrees below normal.

At least it's a wet heat...

LOL. Wish it were always a dry heat, at least your sweat would
evaporate. Actually we had a very dry west wind on Saturday. Today was
like Fall.

It's been decent in Al so far, highs in the high 80's low 90's,
unfortunately humidity hovering around 90 also.
Just now got hot enough for the okra to grow.

basilisk

OT Temperature Leon[_5_] Woodworking 31 July 4th 13 04:51 AM
Temperature LSMFT[_2_] Home Repair 14 May 19th 11 07:44 PM
Temperature watchec Woodworking 0 April 26th 08 11:54 AM
GE XL44 Gas Range Temperature Drift...Inconsistent Temperature Scooter Home Repair 0 November 20th 06 12:53 AM
ice dams - attic temperature & outside temperature - how close is close enough Bobo Home Ownership 1 February 4th 06 09:10 PM