Posted to rec.woodworking

Default State of Arizona

Being a rightpondian, I don't get US news too quickly.
Have been reading of the terrible happenings in AZ.
My prayers go out to all those brave people that have lost their lives.
Also to their loved ones. I hope the count will not get higher.
A frightful, awful disaster.
Good luck.

Sincerely, Nick.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Nick" wrote:

Being a rightpondian, I don't get US news too quickly.
Have been reading of the terrible happenings in AZ.
My prayers go out to all those brave people that have lost their
lives.
Also to their loved ones. I hope the count will not get higher.
A frightful, awful disaster.
Good luck.

Sincerely, Nick.

At least 3 of the 19 killed were from here in SoCal and young.

Seems they were on these hot shot crews in AZ while waiting for
openings to be able to join local fire depts in SoCal.

Lew