Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Survey Request: PhD Dissertation Arizona State University

Dear All,

I am a PhD student in the College of Design, Arizona State University.
I am conducting a research study for my doctoral research. The
objective of the study is to develop a more useful and intelligent
method to facilitate online home searching process.

We are conducting a survey as a part of our research study. I am
requesting you to support this research by completing this survey and
also forwarding it to other people. Also, there is a Raffle Draw at
the end of the study and all the participants are eligible for the
draw. Details for the raffle are provided below.

At the end of this message, I have also provided an information letter
from my dissertation chair approving this survey. The survey can be
found at http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=429033 (please
click or copy&paste the link to internet browser)

Please let me know in case you have any questions.

Thanks,

Manu Juyal

PhD Candidate
College of Design
Arizona State University

=========================== Information Letter
=============================
NFORMATION LETTER

Dear Participant:

I teach at Arizona State University as a professor in the College of
Design. I am conducting a research study to develop a more useful and
intelligent method to facilitate online home searching process. Manu
Juyal, a Ph.D. Student in the College of Design is working with me in
this study. We are conducting a survey as a part of our research
study. The purpose of the survey is to gather the information about
the life-values and housing preferences of home-owners and potential
home-buyers.

I am requesting that you participate in this survey. This survey will
have two sections: one regarding your life-values and the other
regarding your housing preferences. It will take about 15 minutes to
complete both the sections. If you are planning to buy a house, this
survey can be very helpful to you in understanding your housing needs
in a systematic manner. The survey will be completely anonymous.

The survey is available both in the paper format and online. If you
like to take the survey online, please visit the following URL
http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=429033 (please click or
copy&paste the link to internet browser)

We highly value other time commitments of the participants. As a way
of expressing our gratitude towards the participants, we will hold a
raffle upon the completion of this study. In this raffle 15 gifts
cards, each worth $10.00 from reputed electronic stores will be
awarded to fifteen randomly selected participants. If you chose to
participate in the raffle, you will be asked to provide your email
address so that the results can be conveyed to you. Your email
addresses will not be linked to your responses and will be kept
confidential. All email addresses will be destroyed upon the
completion of the study.

Your participation in this study is voluntary. If you choose not to
participate or decide to withdraw from the study at any time, there
will be no penalty. The results of the research study may be
published, but your name will not be used.

If you have any questions concerning this study, please call me at
(480) 965-5873 or Manu Juyal at (602) 363-7505.

Sincerely,

Filiz Ozel