Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sawstop. anyone?

After Leon's recent Sawstop adventure, those who may wish to follow that path might want to take a look at the IRS auction in Amherst, MA. If I read the notice correctly, there are five in this auction. Here's the link to one of them:

http://www.irsauctions.com/index_lot...8489&flash =1

Larry
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 31 May 2013 20:02:41 -0700 (PDT), Gramp's shop wrote:

After Leon's recent Sawstop adventure, those who may wish to follow that path might want to take a look at the IRS auction in Amherst, MA. If I read the notice correctly, there are five in this auction. Here's the link to one of them:

http://www.irsauctions.com/index_lot...8489&flash =1

Larry

Intersting, especially the one with the excalibur slider, I'm curious to
see what they sell for.

This is out of my reasonable range of travel, the fuel alone would cost
$600, this will make it a no starter for me unless they are giving them
away.

basilisk
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/31/2013 11:02 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:
After Leon's recent Sawstop adventure, those who may wish to follow that path might want to take a look at the IRS auction in Amherst, MA. If I read the notice correctly, there are five in this auction. Here's the link to one of them:

http://www.irsauctions.com/index_lot...8489&flash =1

Larry

Thanks, thats great... they are 3Ph but it would be worth adding a
static converter for.

--
Jeff

SawStop is here! Leon[_7_] Woodworking 58 April 29th 13 01:10 PM
O/T: SawStop Lew Hodgett[_6_] Woodworking 77 February 1st 12 05:40 PM
Sawstop John UK diy 1 May 26th 10 01:20 PM
SawStop tzipple Woodworking 110 February 5th 05 12:01 AM
SawStop? Darin Woodworking 104 December 18th 04 01:14 AM