Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Any Opinions on this?

I know its not a domino, Leon, but given what I need it for
it seems like a possible alternative.
It gets so-so reviews and I'm wondering if the alignment
issues aren't operator issues and not the tool.
Also, Freud doesn't show it on their website, so assume they
discontinued it.
Thoughts?

http://www.amazon.com/Freud-FDW710K-Doweling-Jointer-Carrying/dp/B001ET78TC/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t?ie=UTF8&colid=3FS2WHQ8HSM8V&coli id=I39A0Y5JDPVR3D

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/lpqjknq

OT Opinions? Mark[_30_] UK diy 5 December 4th 12 05:18 PM
OT Opinions? The Other Mike[_3_] UK diy 0 November 30th 12 08:10 PM
A/C opinions? Nate Nagel Home Repair 30 October 6th 07 07:13 PM
I need your opinions Skey_000 Woodworking 14 March 27th 07 04:03 PM
Opinions? Steve B Metalworking 10 February 16th 06 02:17 AM