Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default advice on router bits for cabinet doors

trying to decide whether to buy 1/4 inch rail and stile bits for my current ryobi benchtop table for door making as a hobby or to splurge and purchase 1/2 inch dewalt router 2 1/4 horsepower from lowes.

I am not sure if the dewalt will fit my table though.

This is just a hobby right now.