Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Ping Mike Marlowe

I owe you a thank you for the info on the HF welding helmet. Long
story short my luck with the mig welder was not going well, so I had
been mostly using the stick. Anyway you got me to try the HP helmet
and I did get the coupon for $39. And for another $10 I have a 27
month warranty and can upgrade even. They had a 3 shelf cart for a
mig welder for $49 so I grabbed it as mine is on a shelf surrounded on
all sides by crap. Planned on building a cart just hadn't got to it.
Anyway set it up and was finally able to access the side. At some
point I must have been desparate. So once I matched the tip to the
wire, corrected the polarity I have a tool I can enjoy using again.
And the helmet works nicely too.

Mike M