Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Ping Mike Marlowe

Dave wrote:
On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 21:40:00 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
Mike M wrote:
I owe you a thank you for the info on the HF welding helmet. Long
story short my luck with the mig welder was not going well, so I had
been mostly using the stick.

That's great Mike. I just looked on their web site to see if the
cart you bought is the same one that I bought, and it is. I was
going to build one too, but that just became one of those projects
that was not getting done, so I finally just went down to HF and
bought one.

Bah! You only helped him out because he's a Mike M. too.

Damn! Busted...

--

-Mike-