Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Check this out 13.44 a board ft for domestic cherry

This guy is out of his mind.
I am sure the wood is good, but the normal price around here is $4.50 bd
/ft.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/for/3643128219.html

What are they thinking.

--
Jeff
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/25/2013 6:22 PM, woodchucker wrote:
This guy is out of his mind.
I am sure the wood is good, but the normal price around here is $4.50 bd
/ft.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/for/3643128219.html

What are they thinking.

Not only that, but it's "8% MOISTER" ...

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/25/13 7:19 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 2/25/2013 6:22 PM, woodchucker wrote:
This guy is out of his mind.
I am sure the wood is good, but the normal price around here is $4.50 bd
/ft.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/for/3643128219.html

What are they thinking.

Not only that, but it's "8% MOISTER" ...

That's just a little but moister than 7%.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/25/2013 6:22 PM, woodchucker wrote:
This guy is out of his mind.
I am sure the wood is good, but the normal price around here is $4.50 bd
/ft.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/for/3643128219.html

What are they thinking.

Perhaps the guy that buys it is out of his mind. ;~)
Posted to rec.woodworking

woodchucker wrote:

This guy is out of his mind.
I am sure the wood is good, but the normal price around here is
$4.50 bd
/ft.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/for/3643128219.html

What are they thinking.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

He is selling the "sizzle", not the "steak".

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/25/2013 8:19 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 2/25/2013 6:22 PM, woodchucker wrote:
This guy is out of his mind.
I am sure the wood is good, but the normal price around here is $4.50 bd
/ft.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/for/3643128219.html

What are they thinking.

Not only that, but it's "8% MOISTER" ...

I'll overlook that because he got MANTEL right.

--
 GW Ross

 The cost of feathers has risen... Now
 even DOWN is up!