Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Default Lowes vs. HD....

So far, +5 vs 0.

The latest:

Had a last min. need for Arbor Vitaes, for some privacy issues.
Spent 1/2 hr on the phone -- 30 solid minutes of mostly waiting on hold --
with HD, 4 different people, 2 hangups, 3 diff. stories. Ultimately, no
arbor vitaes.

Called Lowes: No arbor vitaes, either. But, it only took me 20 seconds to
glean this info. Boom, bang, done.
Goodgawd....

Unfortly, no Lowes conventient to me, gotta pay a toll to NJ, always a
traumatic event for me.
If you google Westchester County, NY, you'll see 500 HDs, and not ONE
Lowes.... I don't know what (or who) is behind that, but I'm sure there is
some corruption at work.

HD is sumpn else.... I think **** service is their own personal artform,
and I think managers are rewarded for it, bec undoubtedly **** service
corresponds highly with cost savings for them. I'm sure seeing 3 out of 15
cashiers open, with long lines on each, just warms Management's heart.
--
EA

Lowes Web Site / Lowes knows Colbyt Home Repair 0 April 22nd 10 07:56 PM
Tools at lowes brianlanning Woodworking 12 May 3rd 05 07:09 AM
Boiler at Lowes? No Home Repair 1 March 25th 05 08:09 PM
Aluminum at Lowes [email protected] Metalworking 7 January 28th 05 11:26 PM