No

Default Boiler at Lowes?

Hello - I was lurking the isles at Lowes the other night. I noticed that
they had 3 different models of boilers along with their baseboard radiators,
etc. I did not catch the manufacturer. I cant find any info on the Lowes
website. Does anyone know what these boilers are?

Thanks!

Heat banks (again!) Dave UK diy 148 September 6th 04 09:45 PM
Boiler TP valve problems? Linc Vannah Home Repair 9 May 8th 04 03:20 AM
Near death boiler + replacing a boiler David Hearn UK diy 9 January 26th 04 01:44 PM
Boiler kettling? David Hearn UK diy 5 January 1st 04 08:47 PM
Another heating problem question! David Hearn UK diy 9 December 12th 03 09:29 PM