Posted to rec.woodworking

Default novice needs advice

wrote:
Hi richard.ramos, you make good point about woodworking I never thought of that. Now – If any of you are struggling with woodworking proglem, then I recommend you check out Tedswoodworking product. The is a thorough review on it here
http://bit.ly/SDgKKH I hope that helps some of you here.

I do hate to get snagged by a troll. Which reminds me--After a
colonoscopy the nurse wheeled my groggy self out to the car. When I
started to get in, my wife said, "zip up your pants". I replied, "You
mean I've been trolling all the way out here?" The nurse nearly
cracked up.

--
G.W. Ross

Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.