Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Beadlock

Here's my first take on the Beadlock M&T system. Got the "pro" system with the 3/8 tenons for about $120 on sale at Rockler -- a tad less expensive than Leon's Domino. A little bit of futzing to get the jig set up, and I was a hair off on the alignment. Needed to trim one of the tenons a bit, but all in all I'm quite satisfied with the results. The jig is solid although I would have liked a rubber boot on the end of the securing screw. Operations are pretty much idiot proof IF your alignment with your marks is dead on.

Larry

BeadLOCK Locutus Woodworking 10 February 24th 06 06:26 PM
Anyone that has the Beadlock loose tenon jig: What do you think aboutit? Bay Area Dave Woodworking 26 December 8th 03 04:15 PM
BeadLOCK loose tennon jointing system - a few questions gandalf Woodworking 8 October 26th 03 04:20 AM