Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cribbage board template $47.99

The strongest argument I ever heard for a CNC router! : )
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Bill" wrote in message ...

The strongest argument I ever heard for a CNC router! : )
================================================== ================================================== ========================
I think the template would be cheaper. You could go here
http://cribbagecorner.com/sites/crib...s/template.png and
print a free template.

Posted to rec.woodworking

CW wrote:

"Bill" wrote in message ...

The strongest argument I ever heard for a CNC router! : )

I think the template would be cheaper. You could go here
http://cribbagecorner.com/sites/crib...s/template.png
and print a free template.

Yes, thank you. But someone forgot the "Skunk" and "Double-Skunk"
symbols (at 90 and 60, I believe). A friend, who was a real fan of the
game, make a board that was over 2 feet long--and it was easier to reach
your own pegs, the back one that is (he would remind that you're
supposed to leave your hands off of the front one!)