Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Raised Dog Feeder

Join me as I make a raised dog feeder in the most dramatic form possible.

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php?video=56
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/19/2012 5:46 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
Join me as I make a raised dog feeder in the most dramatic form possible.

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php?video=56

Take a look at this one Brian, I built this for our Great Dane pup
about 5 years ago. Adjustable to accommodate growth.

I made if from melamine so that it would be easily cleaned and trimed
with red oak to seal the edges. It has held up very well.

The holes on the sides are for dowel pins to slight through from one
side to the other. The table top sets on top of the front and back
dowel pins.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...1442/lightbox/
Posted to rec.woodworking

GarageWoodworks wrote:
Join me as I make a raised dog feeder in the most dramatic form
possible.
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php?video=56

Great video Brian. Coupla questions...

How do you do all of those steps so damned fast? Man - you're good!

And...

How in the hell do you spray anything with your gun that close to your
workpiece? Damned dude - you must be good!

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/19/2012 7:08 PM, Leon wrote:
On 9/19/2012 5:46 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
Join me as I make a raised dog feeder in the most dramatic form possible.

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php?video=56

Take a look at this one Brian, I built this for our Great Dane pup
about 5 years ago. Adjustable to accommodate growth.

I made if from melamine so that it would be easily cleaned and trimed
with red oak to seal the edges. It has held up very well.

The holes on the sides are for dowel pins to slight through from one
side to the other. The table top sets on top of the front and back
dowel pins.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...1442/lightbox/

I've not seen an adjustable one. That's pretty nice.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/19/2012 5:46 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
Join me as I make a raised dog feeder in the most dramatic form possible.

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php?video=56

Well done ... and you work fast!

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/19/2012 8:47 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 9/19/2012 5:46 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
Join me as I make a raised dog feeder in the most dramatic form possible.

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php?video=56

Well done ... and you work fast!

Thank you. It's extremely tiring working that fast.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:08:31 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 9/19/2012 5:46 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
Join me as I make a raised dog feeder in the most dramatic form possible.

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php?video=56

Take a look at this one Brian, I built this for our Great Dane pup
about 5 years ago. Adjustable to accommodate growth.

I made if from melamine so that it would be easily cleaned and trimed
with red oak to seal the edges. It has held up very well.

The holes on the sides are for dowel pins to slight through from one
side to the other. The table top sets on top of the front and back
dowel pins.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...1442/lightbox/

What will the yucking fuppies think of next?
Ergonomics for dogs, huh? Sheesh!

--
The most decisive actions of our life - I mean those that are most
likely to decide the whole course of our future - are, more often
Posted to rec.woodworking

news
wrote:

On 9/19/2012 5:46 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
Join me as I make a raised dog feeder in the most dramatic form possible.

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php?video=56

Take a look at this one Brian, I built this for our Great Dane pup
about 5 years ago. Adjustable to accommodate growth.

I made if from melamine so that it would be easily cleaned and trimed
with red oak to seal the edges. It has held up very well.

The holes on the sides are for dowel pins to slight through from one
side to the other. The table top sets on top of the front and back
dowel pins.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...1442/lightbox/

What will the yucking fuppies think of next?
Ergonomics for dogs, huh? Sheesh!

I built one years ago for my cats. Not so they wouldn't have to bend down
but so the bowls wouldn't get flipped over. Four of them are pretty normal
and I don't have any problem with them. One though, is just a little ****.
He is a constant trouble maker. I could go on forever relating what that
little beast does. Flipping the bowls over is the mellow part.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

On 9/19/2012 5:46 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
Join me as I make a raised dog feeder in the most dramatic form possible.

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php?video=56

Take a look at this one Brian, I built this for our Great Dane pup
about 5 years ago. Adjustable to accommodate growth.

I made if from melamine so that it would be easily cleaned and trimed
with red oak to seal the edges. It has held up very well.

The holes on the sides are for dowel pins to slight through from one
side to the other. The table top sets on top of the front and back
dowel pins.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...1442/lightbox/

What will the yucking fuppies think of next?
Ergonomics for dogs, huh? Sheesh!

She was 12" tall when we got her, now she is 36" at the shoulder. Large
dogs have a bloat problem when they have to bend down to eat and drink.

Posted to rec.woodworking

GarageWoodworks wrote:
Join me as I make a raised dog feeder in the most dramatic form possible.

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php?video=56

The url dont work, comes back "too many connections" every time I try
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

F Murtz wrote in
nd.com:

GarageWoodworks wrote:
Join me as I make a raised dog feeder in the most dramatic form
possible.

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php?video=56

The url dont work, comes back "too many connections" every time I try

Worked fine for me when I tried it soon after Brian posted the link. And
it works fine right now 7:12AM Sat

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/21/2012 10:44 PM, F Murtz wrote:
GarageWoodworks wrote:
Join me as I make a raised dog feeder in the most dramatic form possible.

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php?video=56

The url dont work, comes back "too many connections" every time I try

I had MySQL problems today. It's resolved now and should work for you.

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
says...

Join me as I make a raised dog feeder in the most dramatic form possible.

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php?video=56

That was good. I like the cam clamp thingie you use with the scraper--
gotta make one of those. Never thought of using the eraser end of a
pencil as a mini-push-stick--that one might save me a finger one day.

Is the mortise jig you were using with the router your design? That
looked handy.

Thank you.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:46:03 -0400, GarageWoodworks wrote:
Join me as I make a raised dog feeder in the most dramatic form possible.
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php?video=56

That's one pampered doggie. ~ Just as it should be...

DELTA 36-865 Versa Feeder (power feeder) QuestionRockler is putting the Delta 36-865 power feeder on sale thisSaturday for $100 - normally about $300. This is the littleitty-bitty feeder - only 1/8th hp with a somewhat limited reach- but it weighs 2 charlieb Woodworking 14 January 4th 09 06:35 AM
Sub Panel Feeder Run bigpete50 Home Repair 11 November 20th 06 10:07 PM
Automatic cat feeder? Chris UK diy 27 October 28th 06 06:16 PM
SQUIRREL FEEDER J T Woodworking 3 September 26th 05 04:01 PM