J T

Default SQUIRREL FEEDER

http://www.runnerduck.com/squirrel_feeder.htm

Awhile back I remember someone wanting some squirrel feeder plans.
I thought that was tremendously funny, all you need to do is make a bird
feeder, you won't be able to keep the squirrels out of it. In fact, I
believe this may be the first squirrel feeder plans I have seen.

JOAT
The toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you will have to
kiss tomorrow.
- Unknown

Buck Frobisher

"J T" wrote in message
http://www.runnerduck.com/squirrel_feeder.htm

Awhile back I remember someone wanting some squirrel feeder plans.
I thought that was tremendously funny, all you need to do is make a bird
feeder, you won't be able to keep the squirrels out of it. In fact, I
believe this may be the first squirrel feeder plans I have seen.

Curious why anyone would need to attract them, much less feed the little
divvles!

Edwin Pawlowski

"Buck Frobisher" wrote in message
Curious why anyone would need to attract them, much less feed the little
divvles!

Fatten them up for Sunday dinner.

SQUIRREL FEEDER J T Woodworking 18 May 2nd 05 11:07 PM
Put a Power Feeder on my Router Table (w/pics) David F. Eisan Woodworking 16 December 31st 04 10:40 PM
Old electrical wiring to outbuildings Nate Baxley Home Repair 11 July 19th 04 07:53 PM
Problem: Squirrel in Fireplace Insert! Bob Chilcoat Metalworking 42 January 26th 04 07:56 AM