Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Ping Leon, Record Tall Great Dane

http://www.komonews.com/news/offbeat...169647076.html

Don't know if you've seen this.

Mike M
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 13 Sep 2012 14:44:22 -0700, Mike M
http://www.komonews.com/news/offbeat...169647076.html

Imagine waking up in the morning and finding *that* sitting on your
bed. On second thought, imagine waking up in the morning to find
you're on the floor and *that* is in your bed.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/13/2012 4:44 PM, Mike M wrote:
http://www.komonews.com/news/offbeat...169647076.html

Don't know if you've seen this.

Mike M

Saw it, thanks. that dog is H U G E!. I looked at Moca and called her
a squirt. She is only 36" at the shoulder.

Danes tend to be big fraidy-cats. When Moca and I go for our walks we
get approached by lots of neighbors. Naturally the neighbors want to
pet her and she hides behind me, with her head sticking out in front
between my legs. Always a good laugh except for the one that is having
their crotch invaded.

I can only imagine this big guy doing the same.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/14/2012 7:59 AM, Leon wrote:
On 9/13/2012 4:44 PM, Mike M wrote:
http://www.komonews.com/news/offbeat...169647076.html

Saw it, thanks. that dog is H U G E!. I looked at Moca and called her
a squirt. She is only 36" at the shoulder.

Danes tend to be big fraidy-cats. When Moca and I go for our walks we
get approached by lots of neighbors. Naturally the neighbors want to
pet her and she hides behind me, with her head sticking out in front
between my legs. Always a good laugh except for the one that is having
their crotch invaded.

I can only imagine this big guy doing the same.

Pandi, being 30" shorter than Moca, occasionally thinks she every bit as
tall ... as long as the other dog is behind a fence, or on a leash on
the other side of the road, that is. The crotchee would have to lie down
first.

Pure Pit Bull, delusions ...

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

ping leon, or anyone that knows basilisk[_2_] Woodworking 4 August 16th 12 11:12 PM
Ping: Leon. Robatoy Woodworking 4 May 26th 06 12:26 PM
Ping Leon. stoutman Woodworking 16 March 2nd 06 05:13 AM
PING - Leon J T Woodworking 3 January 2nd 06 04:29 AM
Ping Leon JGS Woodworking 3 June 21st 05 02:59 PM