Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Laguna Tools - The Descrinimating Woodworker DVD

Hi. I've got a Laguna DVD here, entitled The Discriminating
Woodworker. Can't remember where I got it, probably at some
woodworking show, but it's got some interesting stuff on it ~ general
woodworking tips and usage of some of the Laguna tools.

The videos include these five categories:

Band saw
Log Master
Table Saw
NIX
Kapp

If anybody wants it, first person to respond with their address and
I'll mail it to you. Canada or USA only please.

Dave