Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Laguna Tools Heads Up - Stroke Sander & Chisel Mortiser

Just got a flyer from LT with two sales items that might be of interest
to someone here - as stroke sander and a chisel and bit mortiser
with XY table. LT gives the list prices at $7,995 and $695
respectively,
which is usually WAY higher than anyone actually sells either for.
Sale price is $2,155 for the stroke sander and $645 for the mortiser.
The mortiseris shown with a base cabinet so I assume it's part of the
$645 price. I got the General Inernational 75-075 tilting head mortiser
with XY table but no base for $800 three or four years back

Part Numbers are
MSA-0200-0040 for the stroke sander
A175023 for the mortiser

Other than having purchased a Robland X-31 combi and their LT16SEC
bandsaw - and ceramic guides - all at The Going Rate - I have no
affiliation with LT. Just providing a heads up for anyone interested.

charlie b