Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Looking for distributors Agents for our woodworking machine equipment

We are much pleased to introduce you we are a manufacturer & trading House in china who has been exporting the following main product and are looking for our sales partners now :

woodworking machine ,wide belt sander and so on.

If you interested in our product please feel free to contact us at any time.
Best regards,

alex lau

Mobile : +86 15020057493

Skype ID : ptopgive

E-mail :
Posted to rec.woodworking

Alex Lau wrote:
We are much pleased to introduce you we are a manufacturer & trading
House in china who has been exporting the following main product and
are looking for our sales partners now :

woodworking machine ,wide belt sander and so on.

If you interested in our product please feel free to contact us at
any time. ......
Best regards,

alex lau

Mobile : +86 15020057493

Skype ID : ptopgive

E-mail :

Oh, goodie!

Another email address to supply to annoying web popups!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Saturday, August 25, 2012 10:51:31 AM UTC+8, Alex Lau wrote:
We are much pleased to introduce you we are a manufacturer & trading House in china who has been exporting the following main product and are looking for our sales partners now : woodworking machine ,wide belt sander and so on. If you interested in our product please feel free to contact us at any time. ...... Best regards, alex lau Mobile : +86 15020057493 Skype ID : ptopgive E-mail :

yeah , i am from china , just working in one woodworking machine factory , if u r interesting , pls visit our website :
http://www.hongtai-china.com/en/profile.asp

my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000917299576