Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Half-lapped Dovetailed Picture Frame

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum...ad.php?tid=146

Let me know what ya think fellers!

-Brian
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/9/2012 8:25 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum...ad.php?tid=146

Let me know what ya think fellers!

-Brian

Not too shabby. Goof job!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/9/2012 9:22 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
On 8/9/2012 9:51 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/9/2012 8:25 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum...ad.php?tid=146

Let me know what ya think fellers!

-Brian

Not too shabby. Goof job!

Thanks Leon!

And I really meant to say "Good" job! But you know my keyboard does not
always reflect what I want. LOL
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

GarageWoodworks wrote in
et:

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum...ad.php?tid=146

Let me know what ya think fellers!

-Brian

Great job!

--
Best regards
Han

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/9/2012 9:51 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/9/2012 8:25 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum...ad.php?tid=146

Let me know what ya think fellers!

-Brian

Not too shabby. Goof job!

Thanks Leon!

And I really meant to say "Good" job! But you know my keyboard does not
always reflect what I want. LOL

We knew that. It had to be tough to work a typo into such a short
post. ;-)
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 21:25:38 -0400, GarageWoodworks wrote:

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum...ad.php?tid=146

Let me know what ya think fellers!

Very unusual joinery, Bri. I hope you enjoy looking at it.

I like your screw adjustment for bandsaw cuts!

Hey, where are your safety glasses for the router? They throw
nastyarse chips.

Nice music, too.

--
We are always the same age inside.
-- Gertrude Stein
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/9/2012 9:51 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/9/2012 8:25 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum...ad.php?tid=146

Let me know what ya think fellers!

-Brian

Not too shabby. Goof job!

Thanks Leon!

And I really meant to say "Good" job! But you know my keyboard does not
always reflect what I want. LOL

I think that was a Freudian slip, Leon, but if anyone can pull off a
typo excuse, you can.

--
We are always the same age inside.
-- Gertrude Stein
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/9/2012 9:51 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/9/2012 8:25 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum...ad.php?tid=146

Let me know what ya think fellers!

-Brian

Not too shabby. Goof job!

Thanks Leon!

And I really meant to say "Good" job! But you know my keyboard does not
always reflect what I want. LOL

We knew that. It had to be tough to work a typo into such a short
post. ;-)

Whaddya mean? Leon is really good. He can misspell two letter words!

--
We are always the same age inside.
-- Gertrude Stein

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/9/2012 9:51 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/9/2012 8:25 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum...ad.php?tid=146

Let me know what ya think fellers!

-Brian

Not too shabby. Goof job!

Thanks Leon!

And I really meant to say "Good" job! But you know my keyboard does not
always reflect what I want. LOL

I think that was a Freudian slip, Leon, but if anyone can pull off a
typo excuse, you can.

That is the beauty to being consistent!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/10/2012 10:16 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 21:25:38 -0400, GarageWoodworks wrote:

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum...ad.php?tid=146

Let me know what ya think fellers!

Very unusual joinery, Bri. I hope you enjoy looking at it.

I like your screw adjustment for bandsaw cuts!

Hey, where are your safety glasses for the router? They throw
nastyarse chips.

On my face. That was a setup shot of the procedure. I have to get up
and re-focus on the cut. Safety glasses went on then. Good catch though.

Nice music, too.

--
We are always the same age inside.
-- Gertrude Stein

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/9/2012 9:51 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/9/2012 8:25 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum...ad.php?tid=146

Let me know what ya think fellers!

-Brian

Not too shabby. Goof job!

Thanks Leon!

And I really meant to say "Good" job! But you know my keyboard does not
always reflect what I want. LOL

I was hoping that's what you meant.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 9, 9:25*pm, GarageWoodworks wrote:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum...ad.php?tid=146

Let me know what ya think fellers!

-Brian

I've watched a few of your videos. Simple arithmetic tells me that the
work that comes out of my one-car garage should be half as good as
what you make in your two-car garage. Sadly, I have a long way to go
yet. Great stuff.