Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cool Folding Chair - Update

I was able to learn who the gentleman was that made the folding chairs
and we'll try to get some chair pics and other info.

I was given permission to post the man's picture.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/4383614...in/photostream

Sonny
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:40:06 -0700 (PDT), Sonny
wrote:

I was able to learn who the gentleman was that made the folding chairs
and we'll try to get some chair pics and other info.

I was given permission to post the man's picture.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/4383614...in/photostream

WTH? We were looking for pics of the chair, not the builder.

--
[Television is] the triumph of machine over people.
-- Fred Allen
Posted to rec.woodworking

I was able to learn who the gentleman was that made the folding chairs
and we'll try to get some chair pics and other info.

In the back, I see a chair that is similar to this one:

http://www.bearwood.com/product3621.html

MJ
Posted to rec.woodworking

Here's another similar chair to the one in the background,
perhaps this is the "missing chair"?

http://www.buildeazy.com/book/stickchair-3.html

MJ
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 12, 6:55*pm, MJ wrote:

I was able to learn who the gentleman was that made the folding chairs
and we'll try to get some chair pics and other info.

In the back, I see a chair that is similar to this one:

http://www.bearwood.com/product3621.html

At first I thought that was what the OP was referring to, but his
mention of pulling up on the arms squelched that thought. It seems he
has a lot of people interested in this chair.

Posted to rec.woodworking

MJ wrote:

I was able to learn who the gentleman was that made the folding chairs
and we'll try to get some chair pics and other info.

In the back, I see a chair that is similar to this one:

http://www.bearwood.com/product3621.html

MJ

Yes, he did have a chair like that. But that wasn't the one which
impressed me the most. I'm looking forward to seeing what Sonny can
find out!

Bill (OP)
Posted to rec.woodworking

MJ wrote:
Here's another similar chair to the one in the background,
perhaps this is the "missing chair"?

http://www.buildeazy.com/book/stickchair-3.html

MJ

I decribed its operation in my original post. I think you'll find
it as described.

Bill

Folding Chair Plans Snog Woodworking 7 January 29th 08 06:25 AM
FOLDING DIRECTOR''S CHAIR J T Woodworking 0 September 21st 06 07:54 AM
FOLDING CHAIR J T Woodworking 0 September 21st 06 07:52 AM
FOLDING ARM CHAIR J T Woodworking 0 January 1st 06 04:25 AM
Folding Chair Rack [email protected] Home Repair 3 January 10th 05 04:44 AM