Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Back to work

After some mid-level preventative maintenance, I am back in
production.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...BactToWork.jpg
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote:

After some mid-level preventative maintenance, I am back in
production.

---------------------------------
Congrats.

BTW, recently saw a episode of TOH that featured a CNC router.

Reminded me of a Weidomatic used in the sheet metal box industry.

Has a rotary carousel containing all the tool bits.

Fully fitted with cutting tool bits, price exceeded $300K USD.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
After some mid-level preventative maintenance, I am back in
production.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...BactToWork.jpg

it's about time, there's people that are sitting at home that have been
waiting for you to get back to work so they don't have to.g

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 3 Jun 2012 17:51:17 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy
wrote:

After some mid-level preventative maintenance,

Whassat?

I am back in production.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...BactToWork.jpg

Cool.

--
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds
are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her
Posted to rec.woodworking

After some mid-level preventative maintenance, I am back in
production. Robatoy
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...BactToWork.jpg

Looks good so far. MDF? Guessing it's gonna be painted?
Glad you are back. I enjoy your work.