Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Survey

Mike Marlow wrote:
Dave wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 00:24:51 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
Where in the hell did you come up with this idea? Show me anywhere
that any law says that just by mowing the lawn, you have any right
to "inspect" your tenant's property. That was just... well..
dumb...

Don't know about down there, but that 'dumb' law as you phrase it
exists up here. With a 24 hour notice, the superintendent can come in
and inspect a number of things, the primary one being the in suite
fire alarm.

Well - that's with notice, which is not what the previous comment was.

Replying to my own post here - the previous comment did indeed say that.
Please ignore the guy who apparently can't read!

--

-Mike-

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey Malissa Baldwin Home Repair 4 May 14th 07 04:16 PM
survey help please dave UK diy 8 April 9th 06 10:24 PM
Survey [email protected] Home Ownership 1 May 17th 05 05:35 PM
Survey Russ UK diy 5 August 5th 04 09:32 PM