Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.radio.satellite,alt.home.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers

Default TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey

Name:Sitre Magana
Birthday:February 2, 1972
Birthplace:I was found on someone's doorstep
Current Location:In the doughnut shop
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Brown
Height:4 foot 6
Right Handed or Left Handed:I jerk off with my left hand and
shove
doughnuts in my fat face with my right.
Your Heritage:I claim to be half mexican
The Shoes You Wore Today:I don't need shoes because I am in a
wheelchair
Your Weakness:I can't stop eating doughnuts
Your Fears:Tofu
Your Perfect Pizza:about 27 of them a day.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Gain another 100 pounds
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:not even
rejects want to have anything to do with me.
Thoughts First Waking Up: The ****ing bed collapse again.
Your Best Physical Featurenly for fat fetishists
Your Bedtime:when I'm supposed to be working.
Your Most Missed Memory:The box of doughnuts I had 2 minutes
ago.
&..39;Pepsi or Coke:'Creme
MacDonalds or Burger King:Both, within 10 minutes of each other.
Single or Group Dates:Single, me and the man who raped me in the
ass.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Vegetable oil.
Chocolate or Vanilla:I usually have both at the same time.
Cappuccino or Coffee:Lard
Do you Smoke:No
Do you Swear:**** **** **** **** cocksucker mother****er and
tits
Do you Sing:Along with my sorry tapes
Do you Shower Daily:No
Do you want to go to College: Culinary school
Do you want to get Married:I tried once but I broke it off when
she aborted my child.
Do you belive in yourself:I believe that I can eat 100,000
calores in a day.
Do you get Motion Sickness:
Do you think you are Attractive:I think I can have any bitch I
want.
Are you a Health Freak:I eat 100,000 calories a day.

Do you get along with your Parents:I did until my daddy ate a 12
gauge when I was growing up and they
found him floating in the swimming pool.

Do you like Thunderstorms:I like to smell my own farts.,
Do you play an Instrument:I would but it's kinda hard to eat and
play
music, don't you think.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:No, because I had
doughnuts in my
mouth the whole time
In the past month have you Smoked:I was too busy eating
doughnuts.
In the past month have you been on oughnuts.
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Not really, just got
raped in the ass.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Just to go to
Cinnabon,
McDonalds, Sbarro, Arby's and Krispy Kreme
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Try the past 20
minutes.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Yesterday.
In the past month have you been on Stage:If I were to get on a
stage it
would collapse.
In the past month have you been Dumped:I've never been dumped, I
just
think that women like me when they don't.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:I have to, I'm
too fat to
fit in a regular bathtub.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:I borrowed money from
a loan
shark and didn't pay it back
Ever been Drunk:Just fat from eating doughnuts.
Ever been called a Tease:No, just a fat jerk.
Ever been Beaten upn a daily basis by a loan shark.
Ever Shoplifted:Just from Denny's
How do you want to Die:From heart disease.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:a little over 800
pounds.
What country would you most like to Visit:America, because of
the food.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:
Favourite Hair Color:**** colored
Short or Long Hair:nappy
Height:short
Weight:tubby
Best Clothing Style:&..39;
Number of I have taken:doughnuts, burgers, fries, pizzas,
wings,
breadsticks,
Number of CDs I own:I don't own C.D., i still buy tapes.
Number of Piercings:just obese
Number of Tattoos:just fat

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.radio.satellite,alt.home.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
DWJ DWJ is offline

"Stan" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 May 2007 15:56:48 -0600, "DWJ/JOM"
wrote:

Someone really needs a hobby.

D O N O T G I V E A I D T O T H E S P A M M E R B Y
H E L P I N G I T G E T M O R E E X P O S U R E O F
I T ' S S P A M B Y R E P O S T I N G I T I N Y O U R
R E P L Y!

Okay. I'll try really hard not to do that.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.radio.satellite,alt.home.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers

wrote:

Someone really needs a hobby.

D O N O T G I V E A I D T O T H E S P A M M E R B Y
H E L P I N G I T G E T M O R E E X P O S U R E O F
I T ' S S P A M B Y R E P O S T I N G I T I N Y O U R
R E P L Y!

If I am a spammer, then what the **** am I selling then?

****ing retard.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.radio.satellite,alt.home.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers

wrote:

Someone really needs a hobby.

D O N O T G I V E A I D T O T H E S P A M M E R B Y
H E L P I N G I T G E T M O R E E X P O S U R E O F
I T ' S S P A M B Y R E P O S T I N G I T I N Y O U R
R E P L Y!

If I am a spammer, then what the **** am I selling then?

****ing retard.

Spammers have to be selling something????

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey Malissa Baldwin Electronics Repair 4 May 14th 07 04:16 PM
survey help please dave UK diy 8 April 9th 06 10:24 PM
Survey [email protected] Home Ownership 1 May 17th 05 05:35 PM
Survey Russ UK diy 5 August 5th 04 09:32 PM
Survey advice BigWallop UK diy 9 July 9th 03 11:03 PM