Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default Craftsman 113.23800 found at estate sale

Google is your friend.
http://www.hammerwall.com/Manuals/Cr...athe/L0807003/

I just picked this up at an estate sale. Craftsman 113.23800
https://img.skitch.com/20120416-cdcr...qiicg5ebw8.jpg
It also came with two tool rests. Seems to power up and work just fine...
Unfortunately the estate sale was a total wreck, the basement had stuff cluttered everywhere and I had to piece all the parts together... I'm not sure if I missed something or not.
What I can't figure out is a) how to remove the sander from the headstock, and b) if there's some other attachment to make use of the lathe.
Also, anyone know where i can find a manual for this?
Thanks!