Schroeder

Default Extra Box Joint Jig

I can't recall who was asking about box joint jigs, but I have inherited a
new one and would be happy to mail my old one if someone wants it. Its the
one from Shopnotes N0.8 - works great, or if you don't like it, you can use
the hardware to build your own. I just hate to see it go to waste...
within the next couple days and I'll ship it first come
first serve if someone wants it.