Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rick P.

Default Vacuum dust coll. system

I'm finishing up the building of my new hobby shop in the backyard and I =
want to eventually add a vacuum system. My building is small, the area =
that I have reserved for woodworking after the storage area is occupied =
will only be about 10x18 which is basically a big room....not a =
man-sized woodshop but I'll make it work with some good organizing and =
strategic location of tools etc. What I what to do is setup some sort of =
a basic vacuum system using a good shop vac. While doing some research =
on the net I ran across this idea at Tyler Tool's website. =
http://tylertool.store.yahoo.com/sh80sawducos.html
It looks to be something workable for my needs but I would like some =
advice or possibly some better ideas or suggestions, maybe from past or =
current experiences. I can't afford or justify a regular dust collection =
system unless there is something available that is comparable in price =
with this setup. I would have about $135 or so wrapped up a Shop Vac =
system from this site using their dust collection system and a QSP vac =
(w/2 1/2" dia. hose).
TIA
--=20
Thanks,