Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New SawStop video

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:35:13 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Jack wrote:

I'm still thinking it would be nicer if Big Brother mandated NASCAR
approved crash helmets for every dumb ass riding in a car. The fact
that 40,000 deaths occur every year from auto accidents vs 4,000
fingers wreaking havoc on masturbating saw owners doesn't seem to
affect their all knowing niceness.

Well - that really wouldn't work too well Jack. Deaths in NASCAR are seldom
related to helmet protection, and in real life, would be about on par. The
forces that result in both NASCAR deaths and in real world car accident
deaths, are not well related to helmet use.

Helmets in cars would INCREASE accident rates by a very large margin.
Peripheral vision is severely diminished, and NASCAR drivers only need
to see what's ahead of them and in their mirrors. They're not all
constantly swiveling their heads, as a daily driver needs to do.

--
The ultimate result of shielding men from folly
is to fill the world with fools.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/21/2012 11:36 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Helmets in cars would INCREASE accident rates by a very large margin.
Peripheral vision is severely diminished, and NASCAR drivers only need
to see what's ahead of them and in their mirrors. They're not all
constantly swiveling their heads, as a daily driver needs to do.

Moot point ... most "daily drivers" these days seem to have a cell phone
stuck in one ear, making it impossible to do much head swiveling.

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Jack wrote:

I'm still thinking it would be nicer if Big Brother mandated NASCAR
approved crash helmets for every dumb ass riding in a car. The fact
that 40,000 deaths occur every year from auto accidents vs 4,000
fingers wreaking havoc on masturbating saw owners doesn't seem to
affect their all knowing niceness.

Well - that really wouldn't work too well Jack. Deaths in NASCAR
are seldom related to helmet protection, and in real life, would be
about on par. The forces that result in both NASCAR deaths and in
real world car accident deaths, are not well related to helmet use.

Helmets in cars would INCREASE accident rates by a very large margin.
Peripheral vision is severely diminished, and NASCAR drivers only need
to see what's ahead of them and in their mirrors. They're not all
constantly swiveling their heads, as a daily driver needs to do.

What??? You don't have your own spotter when you go out for a drive?

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Jack wrote:

[...]

_I_ personally don't 'constantly swivel' my head. And I don't think ANY
driver "needs" to. What about a panel van? Would they just swivel
their heads to check the bodies in the back or what? the head needs to
turn no farther than the mirror. A helmet allows this just fine.

--
Steve Barker
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:47:46 -0600, Swingman wrote:

On 2/21/2012 11:36 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Helmets in cars would INCREASE accident rates by a very large margin.
Peripheral vision is severely diminished, and NASCAR drivers only need
to see what's ahead of them and in their mirrors. They're not all
constantly swiveling their heads, as a daily driver needs to do.

Moot point ... most "daily drivers" these days seem to have a cell phone
stuck in one ear, making it impossible to do much head swiveling.

True, even though that's illegal in most states now. When did we, as
a society, decide that we had to be wired into everything at every
moment? London't putting up pads on their light posts so the fidiots
don't run headlong into them while texting.

Most drivers today can't even steer, let alone drive a car or truck.
And that's when they have all of their phones, CDs, radios, NAVs, and
TVs turned -off-.

--
The ultimate result of shielding men from folly
is to fill the world with fools.
-- Herbert Spencer

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Jack wrote:

[...]

Mirrors are only good for a check. I turn my head to see peripherally
if not directly before making lane changes in town. Mirror work OK on
the freeway, but are not sufficient for town driving, backing out, or
driving into traffic. The need is there, whether or not you see it,
Steve.

--
The ultimate result of shielding men from folly
is to fill the world with fools.
-- Herbert Spencer
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Jack wrote:

[...]

obviously you are an incompetent driver and have never driven a panel
van or truck. Mirrors are all that should be necessary.

--
Steve Barker
Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

True, even though that's illegal in most states now. When did we, as
a society, decide that we had to be wired into everything at every
moment?

..
Easy - when the common man started to think they were so damned important
that they had to be on top of everything at all times. As if they were so
almighty important or something. As if a minute of missing something was
going to end their life,. Oh well - I'm just bitchin' now...

Most drivers today can't even steer, let alone drive a car or truck.
And that's when they have all of their phones, CDs, radios, NAVs, and
TVs turned -off-.

No kiddin'!

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/21/2012 10:35 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Jack wrote:

I'm still thinking it would be nicer if Big Brother mandated NASCAR
approved crash helmets for every dumb ass riding in a car. The fact
that 40,000 deaths occur every year from auto accidents vs 4,000
fingers wreaking havoc on masturbating saw owners doesn't seem to
affect their all knowing niceness.

Well - that really wouldn't work too well Jack. Deaths in NASCAR are seldom
related to helmet protection,

Yeah, that's my point. Helmets seldom cause deaths, frequently prevent
them, that's why they wear them.

and in real life, would be about on par.

In real life, far more lives would be saved if Big Brother required
everyone in a car wear a crash helmet than would be saved requiring
every TS had saw stop tech, and it would be a hell of a lot cheaper.

The
forces that result in both NASCAR deaths and in real world car accident
deaths, are not well related to helmet use.

Real world car accidents result in 40,000 deaths per year, and who knows
how many head injuries costing billions a year in damage. If you think
wearing a helmet wouldn't save a ton of lives, and greatly reduce the
risk of injury, you would be wrong.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/21/2012 10:41 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Jack wrote:

How ****ing dumb to you have to be to think the government is "all
knowing" let alone let those words seep out of your mouth?

On this particular point, we are in violent agreement! The answer to your
question is "very freakin' dumb!"

Well, he is probably one of the guys deciding for you that you can't buy
a saw w/o SS tech.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Jack wrote:

Helmets in cars would INCREASE accident rates by a very large margin.
Peripheral vision is severely diminished, and NASCAR drivers only need
to see what's ahead of them and in their mirrors. They're not all
constantly swiveling their heads, as a daily driver needs to do.

NASCAR drivers do turn their heads, so do murdercycle drivers. The rate
of accidents would not change much, but the rate of deaths and injuries
would go WAY down.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Jack wrote:

Helmets in cars would INCREASE accident rates by a very large margin.
Peripheral vision is severely diminished, and NASCAR drivers only need
to see what's ahead of them and in their mirrors. They're not all
constantly swiveling their heads, as a daily driver needs to do.

--
The ultimate result of shielding men from folly
is to fill the world with fools.
-- Herbert Spencer

_I_ personally don't 'constantly swivel' my head. And I don't think ANY
driver "needs" to. What about a panel van? Would they just swivel their
heads to check the bodies in the back or what? the head needs to turn no
farther than the mirror. A helmet allows this just fine.

Correct. I drive a truck and never swivel my head, I use my mirrors.
My older brother was complaining about it getting hard to turn his head
when backing up... I said why would you turn your head, your mirrors
broke? He said he don't trust his mirrors. I said other than running
over a vampire, mine work fine... I also wore a helmet when I rode a
murdercycle, never had a problem swiveling my head, just a problem with
hot, and with Big Brother mandating it.

I doubt Larry ever wore a helmet, or he is just making **** up to be
argumentative.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/21/2012 12:47 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 2/21/2012 11:36 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Helmets in cars would INCREASE accident rates by a very large margin.
Peripheral vision is severely diminished, and NASCAR drivers only need
to see what's ahead of them and in their mirrors. They're not all
constantly swiveling their heads, as a daily driver needs to do.

Moot point ... most "daily drivers" these days seem to have a cell phone
stuck in one ear, making it impossible to do much head swiveling.

A lot now have the cell on their lap so the cops can't see them texting,
which some gov't's have made illegal. One of the states making it
illegal supposedly have watched the accident rate increase due to
drivers trying to text while concealing the illegal behavior.
Maybe they should make it more illegal to try to conceal texting and
driving.

Myself, I started to read the newspaper while driving, figuring if it
ain't illegal, it must be OK.
--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/21/2012 10:03 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Moot point ... most "daily drivers" these days seem to have a cell phone
stuck in one ear, making it impossible to do much head swiveling.

True, even though that's illegal in most states now.

How many states are there now. Google says 10 states have banned cell
phones. Obummer says 57 states not counting Alaska and Hawaii, so 59,
and 10 ain't near _most_ unless there are only 19 left?

Thankfully, reading the newspaper while driving is A OK, not to mention
getting some head or eating a Mac and fries.

When did we, as
a society, decide that we had to be wired into everything at every
moment?

Better question is when did we, as a society, become so freaking dumb we
need the "all knowing" government to keep it's thumb up our ass so we
don't slip off the earth?

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

Jack wrote:

Correct. I drive a truck and never swivel my head, I use my mirrors.
My older brother was complaining about it getting hard to turn his
head when backing up... I said why would you turn your head, your
mirrors broke? He said he don't trust his mirrors. I said other
than running over a vampire, mine work fine... I also wore a helmet
when I rode a murdercycle, never had a problem swiveling my head,
just a problem with hot, and with Big Brother mandating it.

I don't constantly swivle my head either - that's what my mirrors are for.
But - I do turn to lookinto my blind spots that my mirrors do not reflect,
and any driver would admit that the mirrors are not a 100% indicator of
what's around you, I also turn my head to look at intersections. Age is
taking its toll - the damned head don't turn like it used to...

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/21/2012 10:07 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 12:30:31 -0600, Steve Barker

Mirrors are only good for a check.

Yep, just for a check to make SURE you ain't gunna run into someone
making a lane change.

I turn my head to see peripherally if not directly before making lane
changes in town.

That sounds dangerous. Mirrors require less fooling around, but,
without a gov't law making it illegal to needlessly swivel your head, I
guess you can endanger everyone in front of you. The good news is, you
can swivel your head all you want with a helmet on.

Mirror work OK on
the freeway, but are not sufficient for town driving, backing out, or
driving into traffic. The need is there, whether or not you see it,
Steve.

I don't see it either, but a helmet will not interfere with a head
swivel, even an unneeded one.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Jack wrote:

[...]

Being something other than a jerk isn't really your strong suit, is it?

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 02/21/2012 10:01 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Jack wrote:

Correct. I drive a truck and never swivel my head, I use my mirrors.
My older brother was complaining about it getting hard to turn his
head when backing up... I said why would you turn your head, your
mirrors broke? He said he don't trust his mirrors. I said other
than running over a vampire, mine work fine... I also wore a helmet
when I rode a murdercycle, never had a problem swiveling my head,
just a problem with hot, and with Big Brother mandating it.

I don't constantly swivle my head either - that's what my mirrors are for.
But - I do turn to lookinto my blind spots that my mirrors do not reflect,
and any driver would admit that the mirrors are not a 100% indicator of
what's around you, I also turn my head to look at intersections. Age is
taking its toll - the damned head don't turn like it used to...

Turning my head hasn't worked so well for over 40 years after getting
c3/c4/c5 fused. I put those little bubble stick on mirrors on the
outside corner of the regular mirrors. You can see anything right up to
the point where your peripheral vision kicks in.

Wouldn't be without them, especially when towing the 5th wheel.
--
"Socialism is a philosophy of failure,the creed of ignorance, and the
gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery"
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/22/2012 12:01 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Jack wrote:

Correct. I drive a truck and never swivel my head, I use my mirrors.
My older brother was complaining about it getting hard to turn his
head when backing up... I said why would you turn your head, your
mirrors broke? He said he don't trust his mirrors. I said other
than running over a vampire, mine work fine... I also wore a helmet
when I rode a murdercycle, never had a problem swiveling my head,
just a problem with hot, and with Big Brother mandating it.

I don't constantly swivle my head either - that's what my mirrors are for.
But - I do turn to lookinto my blind spots that my mirrors do not reflect,
and any driver would admit that the mirrors are not a 100% indicator of
what's around you,

My first car was a truck, a 49 dodge pick up. I've been driving with
mirrors forever, and they work great. If you ever drove a windowless
van, they damn well better work. Mirrors today don't really have a
blind spot, they have wide angle, which is what keeps large trucks from
running your ass over.

I also turn my head to look at intersections.

Good news, a crash helmet will not prevent you from swiveling your head,
all the way around if you are a bird.

Age is
taking its toll - the damned head don't turn like it used to...

Yeah, that's what my brother, whom also distrusts his mirrors, was
whining about. He generally drives about 20 mph in a 40 mph zone, so he
probably could text, read the newspaper, and swivel his head while
getting some head, and no one would notice, other than some gov't cop
looking for texters...

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

Doug Winterburn wrote:

Turning my head hasn't worked so well for over 40 years after getting
c3/c4/c5 fused. I put those little bubble stick on mirrors on the
outside corner of the regular mirrors. You can see anything right up
to the point where your peripheral vision kicks in.

Wouldn't be without them, especially when towing the 5th wheel.

Yup - have used them. Very helpful. Though - and it may be psychological -
I just feel like I have to look...

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Jack wrote:

[...]

I dunno Steve, he's not the one that can't swivel his head whilst
wearing a crash helmet. He's also right about the mirror stuff, so even
if you can't swivel your head while wearing a crash helmet, your mirrors
would still work, which is fortunate because anyone driving a large
truck would never be able to back up, change lanes, or do anything other
than forge straight ahead, making that truck delivering your brand new
gov't approved saw stop late, perhaps months late, resulting in red neck
finger loss, big time.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

Jack wrote:

My first car was a truck, a 49 dodge pick up. I've been driving with
mirrors forever, and they work great. If you ever drove a windowless
van, they damn well better work. Mirrors today don't really have a
blind spot, they have wide angle, which is what keeps large trucks
from running your ass over.

I've been driving with my mirrors forever also. That's how I know that
mirrors both today and yesterday do indeed have bling spots. i won't bother
to argue that point. Save yourself the embarassment and simply check while
you are driving.

I also turn my head to look at intersections.

Good news, a crash helmet will not prevent you from swiveling your
head, all the way around if you are a bird.

Never said it would or that it wouldn't.

Age is
taking its toll - the damned head don't turn like it used to...

Yeah, that's what my brother, whom also distrusts his mirrors, was
whining about.

You foolishly misunderstand. I trust my mirrors completely. I back up only
with my mirrors, whether it's in my car, a truck, or with a trailer. I
simply realize the limitations of mirrors, and I acknowledge my age old
habits of also looking. To bad that's a difficult concept for you to grasp.

He generally drives about 20 mph in a 40 mph zone, so
he probably could text, read the newspaper, and swivel his head while
getting some head, and no one would notice, other than some gov't cop
looking for texters...

Sucks to be him, but that's not me so don't bother to introduce that kind of
red-herring into a conversation.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Jack wrote:

[...]

I'm not just talking about this particular post. I don't like to jump to
conclusions, and I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but after
about 74 vitriolic posts in a row from this guy, and completely independent of
whether I think he's "right" or "wrong", it's become pretty apparent to me that
the guy has ragingly dominant JERK gene.

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 00:36:34 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

That's how I know that
mirrors both today and yesterday do indeed have bling spots.

Yes, they do. That is when your wife looks in the mirror and says
"this outfit would look nice with a new gold necklace"
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/21/2012 9:41 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Jack wrote:

How ****ing dumb to you have to be to think the government is "all
knowing" let alone let those words seep out of your mouth?

On this particular point, we are in violent agreement! The answer to your
question is "very freakin' dumb!"

He is a miserable guy, he moans and groans and never has much good to
say about anything. I plonked him, it has been a long time since I have
read anything that he has to say that is of any value.

Posted to rec.woodworking

.
Easy - when the common man started to think they were so damned important
that they had to be on top of everything at all times. As if they were so
almighty important or something. As if a minute of missing something was
going to end their life,. Oh well - I'm just bitchin' now...

It must be the Self-Esteem Method of teaching whut done it.

Most drivers today can't even steer, let alone drive a car or truck.
And that's when they have all of their phones, CDs, radios, NAVs, and
TVs turned -off-.

No kiddin'!

How so many clueless peole passed a driving test is a truly a mystery
to me. (Hmm, are they pushing self-esteem there now, too?)

--
Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are
based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Jack wrote:

[...]

I've driven both and hated the massive blind spots. Now please reread
my sig above. If a driver has more options, a smart one -uses- them.

--
Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are
based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that
I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as
I have received and am still receiving.
-- Albert Einstein
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Jack wrote:

[...]

Absolutely. Things can happen very quickly on a busy highway. Take a quick
glance to your right-side mirror and some jackass will magically appear in your
blind spot to the left. I monitor my mirrors all the time, but I learned long
ago not to trust them *completely*, and I never change lanes (particularly into
the left lane) without checking my mirrors AND turning my head to check the
blind spot.

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/
Posted to rec.woodworking

Jack wrote:

I'm still thinking it would be nicer if Big Brother mandated NASCAR
approved crash helmets for every dumb ass riding in a car. The fact
that 40,000 deaths occur every year from auto accidents vs 4,000
fingers wreaking havoc on masturbating saw owners doesn't seem to
affect their all knowing niceness.

Well - that really wouldn't work too well Jack. Deaths in NASCAR are
seldom
related to helmet protection,

Yeah, that's my point. Helmets seldom cause deaths, frequently prevent
them, that's why they wear them.

and in real life, would be about on par.

In real life, far more lives would be saved if Big Brother required
everyone in a car wear a crash helmet than would be saved requiring
every TS had saw stop tech, and it would be a hell of a lot cheaper.

have you priced helmets recently? good ones run $600-800 now, and need
to be replaced frequently.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

That's how I know that
mirrors both today and yesterday do indeed have bling spots.

Yes, they do. That is when your wife looks in the mirror and says
"this outfit would look nice with a new gold necklace"

My ex used to say "If you adjust the makeup mirror just right you can see
the traffic behind you!"

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/22/2012 6:39 PM, Larry W wrote:
wrote:

That's how I know that
mirrors both today and yesterday do indeed have bling spots.

Yes, they do. That is when your wife looks in the mirror and says
"this outfit would look nice with a new gold necklace"

My ex used to say "If you adjust the makeup mirror just right you can see
the traffic behind you!"

Ummm were you the one wearing the make up? LOL
Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry W wrote:

My ex used to say "If you adjust the makeup mirror just right you can see
the traffic behind you!"

ROTL

--
www.ewoodshop.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/22/2012 10:43 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 21:59:13 -0600, Steve Barker

The ultimate result of shielding men from folly
is to fill the world with fools.
-- Herbert Spencer

obviously you are an incompetent driver and have never driven a panel
van or truck. Mirrors are all that should be necessary.

I've driven both and hated the massive blind spots. Now please reread
my sig above. If a driver has more options, a smart one -uses- them.

Specifically, what blind spots will suddenly appear if you swivel your
head? If you come up with one, specifically, how does wearing a crash
helmet prevent you from swiveling your head to see these blind spots?
Lastly, if you do swivel your head enough to eliminate these so called
blind spots, how does that effect seeing what is directly in front of
you, the direction you are hurling that 2 ton missile at inhuman speeds?

In your case, I think wearing a crash helmet, which somehow prevents you
from twisting around ignoring what is in front of you, would be a safety
feature both protecting those in front of you, and protecting your own
head full of mush.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

Jack wrote:

Yeah, that's my point. Helmets seldom cause deaths, frequently prevent
them, that's why they wear them.

and in real life, would be about on par.

In real life, far more lives would be saved if Big Brother required
everyone in a car wear a crash helmet than would be saved requiring
every TS had saw stop tech, and it would be a hell of a lot cheaper.

have you priced helmets recently? good ones run $600-800 now, and need
to be replaced frequently.

Yes, I have. Most are under $100, a good Bell, DOT approved is $100. I
never heard of a crash helmet needing to be replaced frequently? Not
sure where you buy an $800 crash helmet but even that ridiculous price
is in line with SS tech and it could save your life, not just a finger
or two. A woodworking bonus is if you get a face mask for your helmet,
it would double as face mask for your lathe work.

I think it's amusing some folks are OK with big brother mandating $1000
item on a table saw to save a few fingers, but balk at mandating a $100
crash helmet to save a bunch of lives.

Along that same line, I think anyone getting a head injury riding in a
car w/o a crash helmet should sue GM for not including crash helmets in
every new car sold. The tech is there, GM knows about it, it is very
affordable, unlike SS tech, so why are they not sued, same as Ryobi?

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

Jack wrote:

[...]

Although I realize that you are reaching to an extreem in order to prove
your point Jack, I'm going to chime in on the basics of what you post above.
To be sure - a good helmet can indeed be obtained for $100 or less, and
requires no regular replacement other than impact which "may" compromise its
integrity. Your point on big brother mandating a $1000 item (though I'm not
sure that is really the actual cost...) is well enough taken, in the spirit
of the point. You did however forget one particular point... What about the
claim that "it costs us all...". You know - the socialistic cry that
somehow what you do - that I don't like - can be regulated because "it costs
all of us..."

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/23/2012 10:38 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Jack wrote:

[...]

True, it seems extreme to some, but it's right on target to the
socialists amongst us.

I'm going to chime in on the basics of what you post above.

To be sure - a good helmet can indeed be obtained for $100 or less, and
requires no regular replacement other than impact which "may" compromise its
integrity.

Yes, one extremist says they cost $600-$800, another says you can't
swivel your head whilst wearing a crash helmet. Those two points are
not just extreme, but stupid.

Your point on big brother mandating a $1000 item (though I'm not
sure that is really the actual cost...)

Me neither, I more or less was summarizing what others have been saying.
I know the replacement mechanism is around $100. Don't have a clue
what SS would charge General tools to include it on their saws, plus the
cost of the mechanism and installation costs. A SS costs about $1000
more than other top quality equivalent saws, or more, so the guess is
probably close, closer than a $800 frequently replaced crash helmet.

is well enough taken, in the spirit

'tis all about the spirit, and lots of truth, mostly truth, in that spirit.

of the point. You did however forget one particular point... What about the
claim that "it costs us all...". You know - the socialistic cry that
somehow what you do - that I don't like - can be regulated because "it costs
all of us..."

Of course I was thinking about adding that as well, but didn't want to
jeopardize those poor rich crab fisherman up north that I spend a ton of
money on to rescue their sorry asses from the sea with my costly
helicopters and crews, just so they can get filthy, steenking rich
killing crabs.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 19, 6:25*am, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:
Now this is funny, I don't care who you are.

http://www.finewoodworking.com/item/...rt-takes-the-s...

That was great-thanks for sharing!!!!!

Sawstop John UK diy 1 May 26th 10 01:20 PM
SawStop video RayV Woodworking 0 January 9th 07 07:32 PM
Sawstop Wilson Woodworking 7 November 26th 06 12:48 PM
SawStop tzipple Woodworking 110 February 5th 05 12:01 AM
SawStop? Darin Woodworking 104 December 18th 04 01:14 AM