Joe_Stein

Default Osama Found Hanged

Didn't work when I tried it...maybe try again later.

wrote in message
Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday

evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have
included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to
Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released
some early photos over the internet..
http://24.13.130.125:89/OsamaFoundDead.zip

Dave Hinz

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:17:04 GMT, Joe_Stein wrote:
Didn't work when I tried it...maybe try again later.

If you ran it, you're now infected with a worm/trojan. People still
fall for this stuff?

Lobby Dosser

"Joe_Stein" wrote in
nk.net:

Didn't work when I tried it...maybe try again later.

You really don't want to do that! It is a virus.

wrote:

Didn't work when I tried it...maybe try again later.

actually, it probably did work.

now go scan your machine for viruses.