DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Osama Found Hanged (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/33572-re-osama-found-hanged.html)

Joe_Stein July 22nd 04 09:17 PM

Osama Found Hanged

Didn't work when I tried it...maybe try again later.

wrote in message
Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday

evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have
included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to
Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released
some early photos over the internet..
http://24.13.130.125:89/OsamaFoundDead.zip

Dave Hinz July 22nd 04 09:46 PM

Osama Found Hanged

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:17:04 GMT, Joe_Stein wrote:
Didn't work when I tried it...maybe try again later.

If you ran it, you're now infected with a worm/trojan. People still
fall for this stuff?

Lobby Dosser July 22nd 04 09:56 PM

Osama Found Hanged

"Joe_Stein" wrote in
nk.net:

Didn't work when I tried it...maybe try again later.

You really don't want to do that! It is a virus.

[email protected] July 23rd 04 12:33 AM

Osama Found Hanged

wrote:

Didn't work when I tried it...maybe try again later.

actually, it probably did work.

now go scan your machine for viruses.