Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default OT - Larry Alert

James" wrote

I'd have went for it but I already have a 14" saw.

He went for it all right.

Max
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 10:33:16 -0700, "Max"
wrote:

James" wrote

I'd have went for it but I already have a 14" saw.

He went for it all right.

Gone, gone, gone. (Sing it, boys!)

Sitting in a transit all night long
Playing clubs and rocking right on
The road's much too long since
I've been wasting my time Wish
I was home again sipping my wine

And I'm gone, gone, gone, I don't care
'Cause I'm gone, gone, gone, I don't care
It's where I'm from, I'm on the road again

LA to London is a mighty long time
Eight hours flying can bring you down
Sitting near a suit who's a red-neck going,
Eyes are moving but there's no life showing

Now that I'm home again Things are much better,
biding my time with my little go-getter
No matter what they say, no matter what they do,
Gonna end up in the middle of that rock & roll stew
Gone, gone, gone ...

Read mo TRAFFIC - ROCK AND ROLL STEW LYRICS
http://www.metrolyrics.com/rock-and-...#ixzz1hNsZXQzZ
Copied from MetroLyrics.com

--
Truth loves to go naked.
--Dr. Thomas Fuller, Gnomologia, 1732

ALERT! sawzdust off his medication ALERT! Ritalin Escape Corp Woodworking 13 June 8th 08 03:06 AM
What's Become of Larry Jaques? Joe Gorman Woodworking 1 October 2nd 06 06:45 PM
Larry @ Woodsucker ? dgnolan Woodworking 0 December 28th 05 07:56 PM
Moe! Larry! Spam! JohnM Metalworking 0 May 24th 05 04:39 PM
THANK YOU Larry Jaques! Winston Metalworking 7 February 27th 05 02:43 AM